NO MATTER IF YOU ARE A EXISTING, FORMER CLIENT OR A VISITOR ON OUR WEBSITE, THE PRIVACY OF ALL VISITORS IS ONE OF OUR TOP CONCERNS, THEREFORE THE COMPA-NY IS PLEDGED TO SAFEGUARD ALL INFORMATION COL-LECTED FROM OUR APPRECIATED VISITORS.
1. By providing to the company your information (KYC) you are giving the company the full consent to utilize, gather, protect and store the information provided in the manner e.g. below.
2. We will collect personal information from our clients under the below circumstances:
2.1. Upon Registration (When filling in registration forms)
2.2. When funding your personal account.
2.3. When withdrawing from your trading account.
3. The Information that may be required Includes:
3.1. Personal Information (KYC) E.g. Address, Date of Birth, ID Number, and Full Name.
3.2. Additional Financial Information, E.g. investment experience, current holdings, monthly income, in order for us the understand your trading or investment experience level.
3.3. Upon Deposits & Withdrawals we require full KYC, to Comply with AML (Anti money laundering) regulations.
4. Clients willingly provide our company with the personal infor-mation gathered in the below ways:
4.1. On completion of registration forms placed on our Compa-ny’s Website or on any of the Company’s referring websites, e.g. for marketing purposes.
4.2. On withdrawing or funding accounts, clients voluntarily and willingly provide required documents.
4.3. When using Company’s services, e.g trading.
4.4. Upon contact with the Company or any of its referring web-sites, mini sites.
5. Certain information that is indirectly collected by The Company e.g. Operating system, IP Address, software configuration and cookies.
6. The Company utilizes the collected information from our cli-ents for the following purposes:
6.1. Verification of clients identity.
6.2. To setup, manage and maintain our clients’ trading ac-counts.
6.3. To process funding and withdraws in clients’ trading ac-count.
6.4. To keep clients updated with news, updates and new promo-tions.
6.5. To analyze the activity of our clients in order to improve and provide our clients with then best services and products.
6.6. To provide our clients with optimal customer support.
7. The Company will not share our client’s information with any unaffiliated or affiliated third parties. under the below circum-stances our client’s personal information will be shared:
7.1. In order to activate, operate and service your trading ac-count The company may share client’s information with its ser-vices providers such as accountants, auditors, attorneys and or other financial professionals
7.2. In order to protect our clients and our self against fraud, un-authorized transactions, money laundering, claims or any other liabilities.
7.3. The company shares information with introducing brokers and affiliates, mostly for the summation of these entities’ com-pensation.