KYC & AML Policy
KYC & AML Policy
arcacap.iopliance department ensures your funds are secured at all times. we are fully committed to protect your identity and therefore we work according highest industry standards and regulatory requirements in order to prevent money laundering
Each transaction to your account, needs to be verified by the card holder/Account Holder.
Below you can find the requirements:
POI – Proof of Identity: (One of Below)
- Valid passport (full name, place and date of birth, passport number, nationality, expiry date, photo, and signature)
- Driving license (must show full name, date of birth, expiry date, photograph, and signature)
- Valid ID (must show full name, place and date of birth, ID number, nationality, expiry date, photo, and signature)
Blurry documents will be rejected make sure all documents are 100% clear.
POA – Proof of address: (One of Below)
- Household utility bill (e.g. gas, electric, water, telephone or TV)
- Bill, statement or letter from a local authority, bank or government.
Document must contain current address and full name, (is-sue date not older than 3 months)
Proof of card (fraud prevention)
- Debit or Credit card copy must comply with the above documents full name, for security purpose please hide all numbers on the card copy beside the last 4 digits of the card and expiry date.
The card copy must be in color front & back.
DOD – Declaration of Deposit
- Please fill & sign the Declaration of Deposit for each and every deposit, performed by the account holders/card hold-er.
- For any inquiries, please contact our Compliance department email@example.com
Both the Client and Company are subject to AML laws and regulations, applicable worldwide and locally.
The Client must be aware and declare that:
It use of the arcacap website and services shall be made only with accordance to the applicable law and not for any criminal activity. All money transaction from shall comply with AML laws and regulations, the client or his funds do not derive from any illegal activity.
The Client compels to provide real and updated KYC about him-self, to allow us to identify the identity of the Client when transfer-ring and or receiving funds from and to the Client.
Repayment of any funds by the Company to the Client will be in the same currency and to the same account/credit card from which the funds were originally transferred, unless the Company has decided, by its own discretion, to return the funds to a differ-ent account of the Client.